Urgent Need!

6.1.11

ITS ALREADY THURSDAY?!

hahaha!

playing, chatting, eating, online, suddenly its already the 6th day im at Jengka, Pahang!
wee, how time fly so fast? i wonder, i think its because i sleep a lot. The reason i do sleep a lot because my laptop no longer can entertain me :(
yes, it once again letting me down so im looking forward to sell it and buy anew one.

hmm,


other than that, Nadhir and the gang wanted to buy a new neck-tie from me, the total of 5, yeah!!
i manage to make out some more pocket money for me to survive in here :/

later,

ive working on my blog + adsense + advertisement from nuffnang and yeah im really hoping for people to click and look forward for it. JUST READ IT, its not all bullshit about the ads, i found 1 useful which help me discover the website from malaysia which selling a lot of IT stuff :D

Sorry,

so yeah, im sorry Google Adsense that ive broken the policies if i did. i already block and throw everything out which could break the policies. Give me 1 more chance so that ill prove myself worthy :)
or atleast! GIVE ME SOME WARNING

No comments:

Post a Comment

any comment on this?