Urgent Need!

20.2.11

UPDATEE!!!

Yah! its been a really2 really2 long time since last i update my blog :'(
guess what, ive got really2 limited time for my own, most of the time is heading for b.band practice, and fyi its not my practice, its my juniors. need to support them with all might that i have :p
well yeah, they are going to make a performance for 'Penutup Intensif Brassband' to prove that they can already play really well and play alongside with us.

so thats it.

and for updates, ive manage to sell all of Kaspersky AV 2011 (1user) which is on stock. :)
yay!
so now its time to get for a new stock, hmm.. how many should i ready..
anyway, IM STILL SELLING KASPERSKY LICENSE AS WELL AS MICROSOFT LICENSE.
so far, its been good and ive started paste out a fliers around my block :D and i hope it could boost out my sale.

ive bought the things that ive aim for some time, EVERCOOL Magic cooler.  wee!
and it turn out to be working well rather then cheap normal notebook cooler :D
!IT SUCK OUT THE HOT AIR FROM INSIDE ! wow :p

so yah, ive been thinking, rather than write out normally i start to think that i should post out some picture as well as writing, so i could attract some people who didnt like reading XD

so if you still manage to read until this part, so congrats :)

haha, anyway. my next target is to buy desktop ram or just keep money on myself as a modal to sell other stuff :)

PEOPLE PLEASE SUPPORT ME BY SHARING THIS LINK:
www.licenselicense.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

any comment on this?