Urgent Need!

12.7.11

Some told This and Some told That

hah! Exactly as the title said.

when im promoting my products to others, there are alot of reaction coming out from them.
"zuheir, why'd you join civil engineering, should have get into business or something related"
and i was like
"well, i dont really into business actually, i just do it to survive"
when i think back, actually i really enjoyed doing this. it became my hobby. its was like my game and the points are the money collected. But this is life, there is nothing called cheat in reality. I will slowly work my way to the top of the world. okay maybe not the top of the world, 'to a better condition of my life maybe'

"zuheir, why'd you join civil engineering, should have get into business or something related"
this phrase actually remind me when i was at 2nd year where my friends ask me something like this:
"zuheir why'd you join civil engineering, you should have get into computer science or something"
that time, im well know with my computer geek among my classmate, where ive become their tutor in subject CSC128 - Fundamental Of Computer Problem Solving (didnt really rmmber the name)

so yeah thats it. some told me that, and now some of 'em tell me this.

OH YEAH!


MY NEW PROJECT!

IM SELLING ANY MODEL PHONE (HTC/SAMSUNG/APPLE/NOKIA/SONY ERICSSON/LG/ETCETC), JUST ASK ME ANY MODEL AND I SHALL GUIDE YOU AND GIVING THE BESTEST PRICE I COULD. - EMAIL ME: ZUHEIRASHRAF17@GMAIL.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment

any comment on this?